Worse Than a Rapist Worse Than a Rapist

It seems as though you made this because you are upset, thinking that a child needs to be put in it's place. Perhaps that place is not a punishment but instead a reward. Like SoupSquad was the only crew that really gave a fuck about the people and the souls. Not just loser gaming guys.

Teh Berg Attack Teh Berg Attack

It looks as though you made this bad on purpose because everyone puts down everything we work on. It's like no one ever gives constructive criticism and they all just complain. It seems like the world would crash down upon us if we ever got any recognition. Unlike certain people I could name.

Spirit Chaser Spirit Chaser

Very Great! It Re-energized my soul. You did the Gnosis and Hermetic teachings in one simple platform that was so well received. Now is the time to rebuild.

Define Intervention Define Intervention

YO Carrot if that's you, send me a PM I'm writing mad shit.

Taco's Dance Time Taco's Dance Time

Thanks man.

SoupSquad responds:

My boy, it's been 4 years since this was made.

And a year since you made this comment.

So five years total.

Misheard Misheard

GREAT PUN, I MADE THAT JOKE FOR YEARS! HAHA

DavisToons responds:

LOL This is a remake of an old short I did in high school

Animation vs. Minecraft Animation vs. Minecraft

I think I came.

ANGRY ALIENS YT trailer ANGRY ALIENS YT trailer

Seemed a little too "edgy". Like you're just trying to cash in on the animation market by using big names and celebrities to pool up the sheeple and get views. I mean, yeah, if you wanna make money you can do that. However, I think you could do something deeper, maybe better for you.
Content: 0/5
Animation: 3/5
Audio: 2/5
Art: 4/5
All together, pretty much clickbait buzzfeed.

AngryAliens responds:

Hello,
Yah, that was just a YT channel promo I posted on this site as a test as I am new to this site. It was not an entire episode. I'm thinking at the beginning of the game (creating an animated series) I need bigger names if possible. I could be absolutely wrong. But it somehow seemed easier to write for as well.
I will post an entire episode in the next day or two.
My inspiration is SP, Squid Billies, Aqua Teen Hunger Force etc...I know South Park plays on celebs a lot.
I appreciate your feedback.
Thank you!
Michael

MTC#4 The last Job Hunter MTC#4 The last Job Hunter

Brilliant. Animation was simplistic yet detailed. Voice acting was calm and soothing. Story was easy to follow. Relatable. Funny.
As for Where do you see yourself in 5 years, I always use "In your position, because with me as your employee, you're guaranteed to be promoted."

Yawn Yawn

Great frame by frame, but make a story, add some sounds, some music.

Then you'd get somewhere.

acillustrations responds: