YDKJ:GOE - Episode 2 YDKJ:GOE - Episode 2

Mario tennis came out for the virtual boy in 1995, dickweed

Confused Travolta Clicker EXTREME Confused Travolta Clicker EXTREME

This is one of the best flash games I have ever played on newgrounds, and that's coming from an old dude.

Alon-Tzarafi responds:

21 is old? lol

Warehouse9 Warehouse9

Definitely shows promise. It just doesn't have any story or point to it. I recommend making something that has a story line and goals to complete and some sort of challenge before uploading it to the portal, since it's meant for finished work, not just demos.

SCP-087 Flash Game SCP-087 Flash Game

Great parody. Comedy was done really well.

Three things urked me however.
1 - The music playing could have looped better, rather than quit for 0.5 seconds then start back up
2 - I would have preferred if you had made the flood code so that it stopped in the middle of each stair, to give a 3d feel
3 - When jumping in the opposite direction it clips to show her jumping in the right direction

otherwise a flawless comedy parody of some rather boring games. Really enjoyed it, can't wait to see how your work improves.

- Krutches

The Holy Bictionary Rev. The Holy Bictionary Rev.

BBB

BBBBBB

BanglaBoy96 responds:

Thanks! :D BBBBB

Clinically Obese SMB Clinically Obese SMB

Facepalm

The game is great, whats making me ashamed are these comments. "It needs work" "Its Shit" "My cock is the size of a baby's nipple"... they're acting like its a game instead of basically a movie that you have to press a button to watch. Retards, Amirite?

MINECRAFT: flash game MINECRAFT: flash game

Why?

Why do this to Soup Squad?
Shame... Shame...

Little-Rena responds:

Damn Soup Squad!

Robinson Crusoe: The Game Robinson Crusoe: The Game

Stranded

Great Game! Very Reminiscent of the game Stranded II.

Super Metal Land Super Metal Land

Needs work

His head pops off when jumping, he moon walks most of the time, theres nothing for him to collect yet, theres no enemies and the only plot is that they got a review and then.. .I guess they got sucked into the world of metal for insulting it? I dont know. But Im sure it took time and a bit of coding and thats why i'm reviewing this at all.

Needs work, alot of work. Don't try to reinvent it until you've done it.

4 IN 1: Story Generator 4 IN 1: Story Generator

So sad... So true.

Krutches had just finished His semester at The Tulsa University. Krutches was ready for the Fall and had plans to fly to Sex Shop and stay for 9 weeks to Ran. Sadly Krutches was tricked and ended up in SOE HQ where the evil Mongoose had been trying to take over the villages of the happy Cheetah. Krutches met Tom Fulp and they Ran together.

They were very Big when they found the Spicy Donkey that would destroy the Mongoose once and for all. When they won the couple celebrated with Spaghetti until Noon. When suddenly a Slippery earthquake started to destroy SOE HQ so the planes engines were Fucking and they were off to a Stinky vacation in Sex Shop.

Little-Rena responds:

Well it had a happy ending right? Well, glad you like it.